Viking Gymnastics & Dance is looking for energetic and passionate dance instructors for children 2-15yrs. Candidates must possess a strong background in one or more of the following: Ballet, Break Dance, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Jazz, Lyrical, and/or Tap. We are currently looking for instructors for Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday evenings, as well as weekend mornings.
Our mission is to teach gymnastics & dance in a safe and encouraging fashion while giving the highest quality, individualized instruction to every student. Viking Dance’s priority is to provide quality education in dance technique, performance qualities, and creativity in an environment which maintains a positive studio culture.
Viking’s recreational and competitive dance programs consist of mainly beginner and intermediate dancers. Instructors are expected to construct lesson plans based on age, ability level, and student growth while incorporating age-appropriate music and choreography.
- Create a positive and nurturing learning environment
- Instruct students in proper, safe dance techniques
- Balance fun with hard work and dedication
- Instruct students ages 2-15yrs
- Construct lesson plans based upon basic curriculum guidelines
- Choreograph age-appropriate dance routines for annual recital
- Communicate clearly with students and parents
Viking Gymnastics & Dance offers competitive pay, paid personal time off, and flexible schedules. Full-time staff members are eligible for health benefits.
Viking Gymnastics & Dance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disability